Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is why I love animation. Because we have awesome animators like you. This should get an academy award for animated short. (It's too bad Wisney and Creamworks take all of the nominations from stupid narcissistic snobs. ) The story is well thought out from beginning to end. The animation was flawless. The line-art was pencilly, but your stylistic choices make the sketchy bright character animations a great choice in contrast to the the very handsomely textured background. Your animation was simply eyegasmic to look at. Keep making great stylistic and analytical choices, and no one will be able to stop you.

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

The dailog was written by a meth head, and the animation was written by a meth head. Neah, just kidding. But for real, I didn't find this that funny.

Tosmatobeef responds:

uh....thanks for the 5

On a Spring day On a Spring day

This looks like it was made in toon boom. Everything is perfect. Did you do all of that tweening by yourself? This animation is gorgeous.

Extellus responds:

thank you. ^^ I did it all by myself but the only things that were tweened were the clouds. And I used Flash. =)

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Rip: Ear phone users.

Improvable: Orphanage Improvable: Orphanage

How tasteful.

Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

Lol, I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw this. I love your animations.

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

I changed my mind. THIS is the best parody ever!

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

Awesome parody. The Titan looks like Egoraptor, if he was fat, and was a Titan. lol.

Steam Train Animated Steam Train Animated

Beautiful.

Dont eat my face Dont eat my face

The sound quality needs improvement, It sounds a little muddy. I recommend getting a better microphone and recording your sound, and maybe finding an empty closet for the best results. The voice acting isn't phenomenal either I recommend tutorials from animators like Rice Pirate. The one thing that's done really well is the animation. Good job.

TBAThunderBrain responds:

Thank you for the audio tip! I'm Currently looking for a good microphone at the moment too! When I get my hands on one I can finally start my own projects.