Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is why I love animation. Because we have awesome animators like you. This should get an academy award for animated short. (It's too bad Wisney and Creamworks take all of the nominations from stupid narcissistic snobs. ) The story is well thought out from beginning to end. The animation was flawless. The line-art was pencilly, but your stylistic choices make the sketchy bright character animations a great choice in contrast to the the very handsomely textured background. Your animation was simply eyegasmic to look at. Keep making great stylistic and analytical choices, and no one will be able to stop you.

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

The dailog was written by a meth head, and the animation was written by a meth head. Neah, just kidding. But for real, I didn't find this that funny.

Tosmatobeef responds:

uh....thanks for the 5

On a Spring day On a Spring day

This looks like it was made in toon boom. Everything is perfect. Did you do all of that tweening by yourself? This animation is gorgeous.

Extellus responds:

thank you. ^^ I did it all by myself but the only things that were tweened were the clouds. And I used Flash. =)

Survivor: Mission D Survivor: Mission D

Wasn't a great game. the world is too small.

PewDatePie PewDatePie

I loved it. Hey! Don't tell my mom i was playing this. kay? :D

Water Jetpack Water Jetpack

It's fantastic!

Pico Collage 2015 Pico Collage 2015

I was thinking about how adorable this picture was up entil I saw the cat on the right of the page.

Chansey'd Chansey'd

Yes... Chansey...

Chris Oneil Chris Oneil

Oney brought me here. It was worth it. Beautiful.